Hi, I’m Natasha, and I’m a therapist based in central London & Hertfordshire.
With qualifications in a number of psychotherapy, counselling and hypnotherapy techniques, I support people who are finding life tough. I’ve been working in this field for over a decade (and for even longer as a coach and teacher) so I as well as my qualifications, I have plenty of practical experience behind me.
At the start of my career I worked as an actor, performer and teacher, and my fascination for human behaviour and development took me around the world. My journey wasn’t always easy, though, and my own challenges and experiences led me to the work I do today.
No two people, or the challenges they face, are the same. I like to use a range of different techniques in my work, so I can pick the approaches I think will be most appropriate and most effective for each individual.
I’m qualified and recognised in the following ways:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (with distinction)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (with distinction)
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner, Easibirthing® UK (National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society
- Accredited member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Inspiritive Training, Sydney, Australia)
Get in touch
To book an appointment, or if you have any questions, get in touch.
You can fill out a contact form below, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07811 104477. If I don’t answer, leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Everything we talk about will be treated confidentially.
I look forward to speaking to you!
This quiet and discreet therapy space is ideal for clients working or living in London.
Conveniently located in Davies St located 3 mins walk from Bond Street tube station.